Friday, March 20, 2009

tutorial 2: me, myself and i computerized!

i don't really like it when i don't know if what i did was good or bad.
haha i presented my work at tutorial right, and well people generally... didn't have anything to say about it! i was about to ask, "so... is it good or bad?" haha.

i guess it was generally positive sentiments about my presented work, but i'm not sure.

thankfully siti said something about the background and how the mostly white background would be really draining in terms of the colours i use for the name design.

so i was thinking about how to improve the background when a classmate gave me this link to a tutorial online about making curtains that look real.
http://www.vectordiary.com/illustrator/illustrator-tutorial-realistic-curtain/
thanks to the folks at vectordiary.com, my fancy namecard now
looks like this (=
i like the curtains a lot!!! i also resized the letters so that they look about the same size and the disparity wouldn't be all the great. i also reduced the opacity of the lights so they look more realistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment