Wednesday, February 25, 2009

assignment 1a: putting ideas on paper

hmmm. i was waiting for a friend so i decided to whip out a pencil and my notepad... and i liked how the ideas came up! here they are:
i was meeting my friend to go hang out at the beach so this was one of my first ideas. i really like it, cause i can picture it in my head, the blues and the browns for the water and sand... and the beach is something i really like too so yea!






the next idea actually is my favourite. i like to sing, dance, act and i like music, so i decided to incorporate it into my name for one idea... this is really what i had in mind right at the beginning when jing introduced the assignment to us. i like the letter 'E' and how its formed by a couple of piano keys! (=



the next two i really just came up with the make numbers (we needed a minimum of four ideas! haha. the first of the following is mainly cause i have an interest in astronomy - i really liked it as a child, but it never really followed me as i grew older. and the next idea's quite crappy. i'm a people-person, so i have all sorts of people around my name. haha. *shrug*























and so i decided to work on the second performer idea i had... here are the roughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment